Rock Your Blog – Podcast Blogger Wanted!!
I’m looking for a podcast blogger who is willing to share “before” and “after” stats of his or her blog for a case study. The purpose of the case study or experiment is to find out how podcast transcripts affect the traffic of a blog.
What is Rock Your Blog?
Rock Your Blog is an experiment or case study where TranscriptionistForBloggers provides free transcription services to a willing podcast blogger for 4 podcast episodes.
- podcast blogger with anything between 500 – 5,000 visitors a day
- a blogger who wants to rock his blog
- must be willing to share his blog stats or better yet, document and post updates of this experiment on his blog.
- Link and credit this blog for every transcript on his blog.
- Share his/her earnings details of before and after the experiment (not requirement but would be nice!)
The relevant stats would be:
- Visitors per day
- Time on site
- Page per visit
- No. of subscribers (Email and RSS)
What will I get out of this?
As a podcast blogger, you will get free transcripts of your podcasts for the duration of the experiment – I think 4 podcast episodes would be more than enough.
If you are a growing blog and want to increase your reach and influence in the blog-world and can fulfill the requirements, please drop me a line with PODCAST in the subject line. My email is – careytranscripts AT gmail.com
I can promise you right now we will Rock Your Blog! You do wanna RYB, doncha?