Repurpose Your Videos or Podcasts For A Reading Audience
One effective way to repurpose your old videos and podcasts is to provide transcripts of these videos and podcasts.
Repurposing your videos and podcasts for a reading audience increases your reach and therefore, potential clients/followers/fans/buyers. It also means doubling the content on your blog. And, ultimately, the money you make online.
This is easily achieved by utilizing podcast transcription.
How to Really Know You Need to Provide Transcripts of Your Videos
- If you host your videos on Youtube check the demographics of your Youtube account. Are your videos watched by your target audience? You may go further and see age group, sex or country even. If your answer is no or maybe, then that’s a good reason to start targeting the non-video watching audience of your niche.
- Check your Google analytics or any other you may use, and confirm whether the bulk of your visitors are your target audience. If not, you may want to give providing transcripts a serious thought.
Benefits of Repurposing Contents using podcast transcription
Multiply your content: Lets say, you have a blog with 100 videos. By simply providing transcripts of these 100 videos you’ll now have 200 blog posts! Providing transcripts increases your chance of reaching a wider audience.
Gain more Time: Assuming you publish a post a day on your blog, you gain a 100 days! This is ample time for you to write the ebook that’s always on your mind but never got the time to start. Or, spend more time researching your next video and producing them.
Post more frequently: Or, you could simply go full steam and post twice a day – a video and an article (transcript). Rev up the frequency of your posts and reap the rewards in terms of more visits and page views.
Earn more: Having your videos in the written format means you have the means to link out to the products mentioned in the videos within the article. It also means you never run out of posts to publish on your blog.
Lets be real here, there are pockets in the world where the Internet connection speed is not viable for watching videos online. These oft-neglected regions will be well served with articles and blog posts.
AND THE BEST PART IS – you don’t have to do all the hard work of typing out the transcripts!
You don’t have to spend hundreds of hours typing up and readying these transcripts. Virtual assistants called podcast transcriptionists, who specialize in providing transcripts of audios, videos and podcasts, will be more than willing to provide you with ready to publish transcripts of your videos and podcasts. And the rates transcriptionist charge are always affordable, if not downright cheap!
With minimal cost your podcast transcriptionist can turn your transcripts into an ebook and make more money!
- Double your content by having transcripts of your videos/podcasts, interviews, etc
- You don’t have to waste any time in producing these transcripts.
- Transcriptionists are always affordable even for bloggers who are starting out and transitioning into probloggers.
- More chances of being linked to and quoted by other bloggers and websites.
- Your readership becomes wider
- Your online earnings increases many folds.
- Use the transcripts and turn them into an ebook – make more money!
Transcriptionist will free up your time, provide you more contents and even provide you with ready to sale products at a reasonable price.