MAKE THE INTERNET YOUR BITCH is Live!
Make the Internet your Bitch is available!
And guess what? There are bonuses to be won for early birds. That’s right, the first five who buy this course from the amazing blogger, JohnnyB. Truant will get 1 hr of free consulting from him.
And for those joining BEFORE THIS FRIDAY, JULY 17TH one hour of 4-person group coaching.
Well, there you go.
But what is this course all about?
Here’s what Johnny has to say:
Here’s what I got for you, step-by-step, through videos and tutorials:
• How to set up hosting and a domain name, and launch a website/blog.
* How to add themes, plugins, content, widgets, and more to your site to make it do what you want it to.
* How to make your blog more like a normal website than a blog, if you’d like.
• How to add videos and images to your pages.
* How to create email addresses and forwarders.
• How to back up your database and site files (to save your ass!)
• How to add multiple websites and domains so that you can have tons of crap going on if you choose to.
• How to setup an email marketing service and configure new lists.
• How to add subscribers manually and through forms.
• How to send text and HTML email messages to your list.
• How to use email autoresponders.
• How to add products, categories, and product links in two separate e-commerce software packages.
* How to set up affiliate programs (both general and product-specific) so others can sell your stuff for you.
• How to use autoresponders to upsell your prospects on more stuff down the road.
* How to become someone else’s affiliate to make money NOW.
• My two tips to being a kickass affiliate for someone, and actually making sales… the tips that have made me thousands.
• How to set up and use Twitter.
• And a bunch more!
This course is chock full of content. I mean, I ran through SO MUCH coffee in making it. It’s like bursting at the seams. Many hours of videos, and who knows how many words of text — many of which are hilarious. (Some of which are not, though. “Autoresponder” is not hilarious.)
What does it cost?
Well, I figured out the other day that if I were to sit down and teach this to someone who didn’t have any questions and who took spectacular notes the first time through, it’d cost at least $1200 at my normal consulting rate. Probably more.
So? What does it cost, already?
Okay, okay. It’s only $197.
For like $1200+ of instruction. Or far more if you had someone do it for you.
And you’re getting it for $197? You son of a bitch.
So, sign up now and make the internet your bitch!
Below is a teaser video: