How Podcast Transcription Maximizes SEO
Podcast transcription is fast becoming very popular.
Not only because some of your visitors will prefer reading, but also because it can maximize SEO for your blog or site.
Depending on how you use, transcripts of your podcasts can maximize your SEO.
- Publish it along with the podcast – some people still prefer reading to listening. For some people its easier and faster to skim through your post then listen to a podcast.
- Package it as a free report or white paper. Positions you as an expert in your niche.
- Turn a collection of transcripts into ebook – give it away free to your subscribers, you will earn their trust and respect.
- Search engines love new content. When you publish your podcast transcripts as blog posts your blog is SEO-ed. Search engine cannot index your podcasts. While text is easili indexed.
- Your transcripts will be keyword rich naturally.
- Write a SEO optimized heading rich in keyword(s).
- Link to other posts/pages on your blog or outside resources.
Podcast transcription naturally takes care of search engine optimization for your blog.
The only question is – do you want to type the transcripts yourself or outsource to a podcast transcriptionist, who understands search engine optmizing blogs.
Grab my free podcast transcription offer valid till 30 June 2010 and see for yourself!