How Much Are You Willing to Pay for Podcast Transcription Services?
I am thinking of restructuring my transcription rates here at TFB in the coming year, so welcome your feedback and comments.
As you can see from my services page, my transcription services right now are between $1-$2 per minute of audio, ie $60 – $120 per hour of audio.
To give you context, an hour of audio can take 4-6 hours of typing, editing, proofreading and formatting.
Value-added services like converting to PDF along with inclusion of affiliate links is on top of the above mentioned rates.
To serve you the best I want to know what you think of my current rates and your suggestion, if any, of any other rates.
And, also, what kind of turnaround time do you prefer? One week; 5 days, 2 days, 1 day, 6 hours, 4 hours, ASAP etc.
How much are you willing to pay for podcast transcription services?
- Prepaid Podcast Transcription Services at Discounted Rates for Professional Bloggers & other Professionals
- New Transcription Rates to attract our Ideal Clients
- Podcast Transcription Value-Added Services for You
- Transcription Service for Bloggers By A Blogger
- English to Burmese, English to Chin Translation Services: Now Open!